As part of CARE House’s celebration of 40 years of services, we’d like to share 40 easy ways for you to get involved and help child victims of abuse in Oakland County. Click here to see all the posts in the series!
33./34. Fund an Early Head Start play group/Fund a Parent Café – Our Early Head Start program largely consists of home visitations for low-income families with infants and toddlers, but each month we hold play groups to develop socialization skills in the young ones.
36. Give to our annual appeal – The end of the year is a terrific time to show your support for CARE House and the children we help every day. Your gifts make a huge impact for some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
37. Follow our Instagram account – CARE House is now on Instagram! Follow us for updates on programs and special events!
38. Donate a gift card from the Self Esteem Shop – The Self Esteem Shop is a business in Clawson specializing in books, toys and tools to help mental health care professionals and their clients. Donating a gift card to CARE House is a great way to support our therapy program at CARE House.
39. Come to our Circle of Friends luncheon – Held each year in January for the past 22 years, the Circle of Friends luncheon shines a light on the work of CARE House, and features remarks from an individual with special knowledge, insight, or personal experience with the issue of child safety. Come join our Circle of Friends in 2019!
40. Tell a friend about CARE House – When you share your passion for child safety with the people you know, you help create a safer environment for children. Consider sharing this post, or telling a friend to follow us on social media, or to sign up for a tour!